YOUR NEW CLASS TEACHER IN SEPTEMBER WILL BE:
(Lots of you already know Miss Ward from Foundation. Some of you were even in Miss Ward’s phonics groups!)
YOUR NEW TEACHER ASSISTANT IN SEPTEMBER WILL BE:
We like to:
- Play games
- Give out stickers and prizes to everyone who works really hard!
Other adults who may support you:
Mrs O (on Thursdays)
This is what your new classroom looks like:
Some of the things we may do in our class:
- You will be able to read lots of different books to help with our learning and lots of stories too!
- You can bring in your own books from home to read with the class (Miss Ward LOVES to read lots of different types of books so please share your favourites!)
- You might be chosen as helper of the day and help Miss Ward and Miss Henry with different jobs around the classroom
- If you follow all of the diamond rules and work really hard you might be made star of the week!
- We will celebrate our birthdays with a special card from our friends
- We will have English, Maths and Guided Reading lessons every day and there will also be lots of Science experiments, Art and D&T projects, Topic and PSHE lessons
- We will go on different trips (which will be very fun as you have not had a school trip since you were in foundation with Miss Ward!)