YOUR NEW CLASS TEACHER IN SEPTEMBER WILL BE:
Miss L Begum
I like ……
- Reading books at the end of the day
- Colouring/word searches
- Singing songs and dancing
- Playing interactive games
- Giving lots of rewards (stickers, prizes, iPad time)
- Keeping the classroom clean
- Most importantly smile, laugh and have fun!
Other adults who may support you:
Teaching Assistant: Miss Gardner
Intervention teachers: Miss Chand and Mrs 0
- We have a library where you can pick a book out to take home and swap it every week. This area can be used during Golden Time and during wet play. Please keep this tidy!
- We have monitors to complete jobs every week. You will all have the chance to be a monitor at some point.
- Each table will have their own pencil pot where you will have your pencils, rulers, purple polishers and crayons.
- By the door, you will put your homework/learning log in one box and your reading book in another box.
- Your classroom will always be neat and tidy and we all need to look after it!
Some of the things we may do in our class:
- Stickers/prizes for praise and hard work.
- We have a toilet pass, so only one boy or girl can go to the toilet at a time.
- We have table points; each half term a table will get the chance to win some prizes.
- When it is someone’s birthday, he/she will receive a card and a prize. The whole class will sing and celebrate your birthday with you.
- We will do lots of learning, some challenges and experiments but have fun while we learn!