This is Miss Chatzichristodoulou, and she joined our Nelson teaching team in 2019.
Miss Chatzichristodoulou doesn't mind if you also call her "Miss C". She enjoys reading books, colouring and anything related to Minnie Mouse and Disney. Other adults that support children in her classroom are Miss Mahmoud who is a teaching assistant, and Mrs Sidhu who teaches the class for an afternoon each week.
The Classroom in 4CC
- There is a class library where you can pick a book in addition to your class reading book to take home and swop it every week.
- Children will be picked each week to complete special hobs in class. All children will get the chance to be a class monitor.
- Each table will have their own pencil pots where you will have your pencils, rulers, purple polishers and highlighters.
- All children will have a locker where they can put their coats and bags and a drawer in the classroom to put Guided Reading books.
- The classroom will always be neat and tidy and this is the responsibility of adults and children.
Some of the things we may do it class.
- We will have quizzes to help us remember historical facts or mathematical facts.
- All children will have the opportunity to enter our class raffle draw. (As long as you have no reds or yellows)
- We will complete various experiments in science.
- Whole class can earn marbles for a whole class reward.
- All children will have the opportunity to have their input into how we’re going to learn about things. For Example: if you like P.E., we can learn our times tables through P.E.